Mint Chip Ice Cream Cake
No Churn Mint Chip Ice Cream Cake has an Oreo cookie crust and the creamiest mint chip ice cream ever. Made from scratch without an ice cream maker - it's so easy it is to make homemade ice cream cake!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 18 slices
Oreo Cookie Crust
- 2 1/2 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
Mint Chip Ice Cream Layer
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1.5 cans sweetened condensed milk (21 oz)
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5-10 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
In a medium bowl stir together the Oreo crumbs and melted butter.
Press into the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 inch pan and place in the fridge.
Beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
In a medium bowl stir together the sweetened condensed milk, peppermint extract, vanilla and food coloring.
Stir the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipping cream until evenly combined. Then stir in the mini chocolate chips.
Pour the ice cream over the Oreo cookie crust, and chill in the freezer for at least 6 hours.