3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are soft, chewy & filled with big peanut butter flavor. They taste just as delicious as classic peanut butter cookies - only they take way less effort to make.
Servings 18 cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter*
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup sugar*
Preheat the oven to 350F degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper or baking mats.
In a medium bowl stir together the peanut butter, egg and sugar until smooth. This can be done by hand or with an electric mixxer.
For the dough into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
Place 2 inches apart on the lined cookie sheets and lightly press the top of each cookie down with a fork.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the tops look set.
- I do not recommend using natural or homemade peanut butter. Smooth, American-style peanut butter such as Skippy, Jiff or Kraft work perfectly. Crunchy peanut butter is ok.
- Feel free to use 1 cup sugar for sweeter cookies. White sugar can be substituted with brown sugar for a more caramel flavor or palm sugar. Do not substitute sugar with honey, agave or maple syrup.
- If the cookies spread too thin, pop the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes first. In some countries, the consistency of peanut butter can be a little different and can cause the cookies to be too thin or too thick. Unfortunately, I cannot test the recipe with every variety and brand of peanut butter.
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
- Nutrition information is an estimate only. It is based on 1 cookie, assuming the recipe yields 18 equal-sized cookies.
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 70mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg