Triple Chip Cookie Bars
Triple Chip Cookie Bars. Chewy, fudgy & filled with chocolate chips - you'll love how easy this recipe is.
Servings 9 squares
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 1 cup brown sugar , packed
- 1 large egg , room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour , spooned and leveled
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup assorted chocolate chips , I used a combo of semi-sweet, white chocolate and butterscotch)
Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
Line an 8 x 8 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and grease with non-stick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized whisk together the butter and sugar. Then stir in the egg and vanilla.
Stir in the flour, baking powder & salt, followed by the chocolate chips.
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until the top is set.
Allow to cool, then cut into squares.