Peanut Butter Cookie for One
A giant, super soft peanut butter cookie for one. Filled with chocolate chips and Reese's Pieces - this single serving cookie is the perfect late night treat. Ready in under 20 minutes!
Servings 2 people
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter , softened to room temperature (15 grams)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter , not natural or whipped (30 grams)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar , packed (50 grams)
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter candies , I used Reese's Pieces
Preheat the oven to 350F degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
In a medium-sized bowl stir together the butter, peanut butter and sugar. If your butter is very soft, you can do this with a spoon. Otherwise, you can use a hand-held electric mixer. Add in the egg and vanilla and continue mixing until smooth. Then stir in the flour, cornstarch and baking soda with a spoon, followed by the chocolate chips and peanut butter candies. I like to reserve a few chocolate chips and candies to place on the top of my cookie.
Form the cookie into a ball about 4 inches in diameter and place a few remaining chocolate chips and peanut butter candies on top. You don't need to flatten the cookie dough ball, as it will spread in the oven. Bake in the preheated oven for about 12-14 minutes or until the top of the cookie is set.