Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Cookies
These chocolate chip almond butter cookies are soft and chewy with a delicious hint of cinnamon. They're naturally gluten free and are a healthy cookie recipe that everyone will love.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
Servings 20 cookies
- 1 cup almond butter , well stirred
- 2/3 cup palm sugar
- 1 large egg , or 1 tablespoon flax seed mixed with 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips ,or cocoa nibs
Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
Line cookie sheets.
In a medium bowl stir together the almond butter, palm sugar, egg and vanilla.
Stir in the baking soda and cinnamon. Then stir in the chocolate chips.
Form into balls about 1 to 1.5 tablespoons in size. Place 2 inches apart on the cookie sheets and flatten slightly.
Bake for 8-10 minutes. Optionally, sprinkle the tops with a little coarse salt.