No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars
These No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars are quick and easy cheesecake with a deliciously creamy texture and a crunchy graham cracker crust. They take only 15 minutes to make, then the cheesecake bars are placed in the fridge to set. The perfect dessert for summer!
Servings 12 slices
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter melted
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 1 cup whipping cream*
- 16 oz brick-style cream cheese* room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 jar cherry pie filling
Line an 8x8 (or 9x9) inch square pan with aluminium foil leaving an overhang on each side. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl stir together the graham crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar & melted butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream until peaks form.
In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese until soft. Then beat in th powdered sugar, vanilla extract & lemon juice until smooth.
Gently fold in the whipped cream using a rubber spatula until the mixture is even and no longer streaky.
Spoon over top of the prepared crust and smooth the top. Chill in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight.
To serve, lift the aluminum foil out of the pan and place the bars on a cutting board. Slice into bars.
Top each bar with cherry pie filling.
- Whipping cream can be substituted with 1 1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip (whipped topping). Skip step 3 of the recipe, and fold in the Cool Whip in step 5 instead of the whipped cream.
- Make sure to use full-fat, brick style cream cheese - not light, spreadable or whipped.
- Recipe can be doubled and made in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Make-ahead Tips & Storage: Cheesecake can be made the day before and chilled in the fridge overnight. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days. Do not freeze.
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 187mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 957IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1mg