No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
No-bake peanut butter pie is rich, super creamy, and so easy to make. Oreo crust, peanut butter filling, and topped with peanut butter candies and whipped cream. A peanut butter lover's dream!
Servings 10 slices
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter melted
Peanut Butter Filling
- ¾ up heavy cream* 33-35% MF
- 8 oz cream cheese full-fat, brick-style
- 1 cup peanut butter*
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy cream cream
- peanut butter candies
Crush the Oreo cookies* in a food processor. Or place in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin.
Mix together the crushed cookies and melted butter.
Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
Place in the fridge as you make the filling.
Peanut Butter Filling
Beat the ¾ cup heavy cream until it's whipped cream and stiff peaks form - set aside.
In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
Gently fold whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture until the mixture looks even and smooth.
Spoon over the Oreo crust and spread the top smooth.
Place in the fridge to chill for 6 hours, or overnight.
Beat the heavy cream until peaks form and spread over top of the peanut butter pie.
Sprinkle with candies.
Slice the pie using a thin, sharp knife - being sure to cut through the crust at the bottom.
- Heavy cream in the peanut butter filling can be replaced with an 8-oz container of thawed Cool Whip. Skip step 1 in making the peanut butter filling. Use additional Cool Whip for the topping (optional).
- Do not use homemade, natural or crunchy peanut butter. It can cause the pie to be too oily, not sweet enough, and/or separate.
- Store leftovers in covered in the fridge for up to 4 days. This pie is the perfect recipe to make the day before - add the whipped cream topping before serving. Pie can be covered and frozen for up to 2 months. Serve frozen, or thaw overnight in the fridge. Add the whipped cream topping before serving.
- Nutrition information is based on 1 slice with whipped cream topping (but without candies), assuming the pie is sliced into 10 equal pieces.
Calories: 498kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 335mg | Potassium: 272mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 657IU | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 3mg